Tuesday 25 January 2011

Tuesday.

I decided to drag myself to Starbucks this morning to have a small French study session with myself in peace and quiet where I actually would be able to fully concentrate. Who knew that cafes would have such a calming impact on me… Well, it went all well and good until the clock hit noon and the ‘lunch-crew’ (as I took the liberty of naming the floods of people flowing in) filled the place up with their loud jibber jabbering and with the loud noise they made with their silverware thumping and scratching on their plates. It didn’t really help the situation when four, very loud ladies chose to spread out next to me so after two hours of pristine, hard-core studying I wrapped up my one-person study group gathering and went to meet Mel by the metro station to go get groceries. We’re living the poor-man’s life here in Paris, living on basically salad, crackers, tinned veggies and the occasional frozen fish now and then. Real fancy, I know.
Tomorrow is my audition with Happy-town (Disneyland), and whether it is to drown my sorrows or celebrate my success we have settled on going out for drinks afterwards. It will most likely be a shindig of depression though.
Wish me luck!
Gros Bisous
Frida

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Frida!
    I do hope you meet afterwards to celebrate!
    Gros bisous pour toi aussi!:)
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lycka till, du kommer vara en succé! ;)

    ReplyDelete