Monday 7 March 2011

7.3.11

One month, two Brussels trips and a whole lot of One Tree Hill later she finally updates! I admit, I have been slightly missing in action the past few weeks, but truth is, nothing exciting actually happens here on Turkish lane (or maybe I’m being mysterious and ambiguous … Maybe my life is just too adventurous and thrilling to gossip about. I guess you’ll never know). I did dye my hair light brown though, that much I can share about myself. And I did get bumped up a level at school. Yeah I’m B1 now, bitches! In less than a week my Boston bunny is coming here! Yes that’s you Brynn, I just renamed you.  Cela est phénoménal! I can’t be bothered to write more… I’ll give an extended update soon, we’re about to go steal an ironing board someone has neglected outside our building.
Finally some pictures. Even though they're about two months old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment